Friday, December 15, 2006

Dream

So, I am in NYC, going to a recording session. I am also supposed to pick up a car I had left there, but I am driving another one, so I am not sure how I am going to get both back. I come out of the session and the car I came with is gone. The scenario with me picking up the old car seems to be abandoned by this point, for some reason. Are you following? I have no car. Anyway, I go down a side street and into a row home, where there are some people I apparently know. They are making me uncomforable, so I decide to leave. As I am leaving, they say, "Oh, you woke up baby Danny!" and I look down into a playpen where there is an old woman crying like a baby and speaking in a little boy's voice. I am horrified but slip out, acting cool about it.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Nothin creepier than an old lady in a playpen.

My dream last night had me in a log cabin trying to rewire and Bang & Olufsen stereo amp so that I could plug an iPod into it because Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant were getting angry at the fact that there was no music to dance to.

Randy said...

I had a rather disturbing dream as well: I was in Oslo, attending a reading of Henrik Ibsen as read by Buddy Ebsen. Buddy's cornpone manner wasn't going down too well with his proud Norwegian audience ("...then this here Dr. Stockmann says, 'The strongest man in the world is the man who stands most alone'....Woo doggie, them's fancy words.") In a twist of irony that Ibsen would have adored, Buddy actually becomes an enemy of the people and is forced to flee for his life from the agitated crowd, who eventually chase Buddy into a fjord.

Then I woke up.